Last updated: January 24, 2023.
At Funco, Inc., we know that your privacy is important to you. Accordingly, we treat your information confidentially and are committed to protecting your privacy and your personally identifiable information (“Personally Identifiable Information”).
California Residents: If you are a California resident, you have specific privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). You can opt-out from any selling of your personal information by emailing email@example.com.
This Website (https://fun.country) is operated by Funco, Inc., Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Funco, Inc.”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
Information Collection and Use by Funco, Inc.
- We may send you requested information on our products and services (including those of our affiliates and strategic partners);
- We may communicate with you about information, goods, and services that we believe are relevant to your interests, including, upcoming events, webinars, trade shows or conferences, changes to the Website, our goods or services, or other news about products and services (whether offered by Funco, Inc., our affiliates, or our strategic alliance partners) we believe would be of interest to you based on your role;
- If you are currently using Funco, Inc. products or services and request support, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide support in connection with your use of the Funco, Inc. products;
- We may contact you to request feedback about your experience with our products and/or services or learn about your role, demographics, preferences or interests;
- We may use your Personally Identifiable Information for marketing purposes and market research;
- We may use your Personally Identifiable Information to internally administer and improve this Website or to help us improve our services; or
Funco, Inc. also collects Non-Personally Identifiable Information from you, including without limitation: Internet protocol addresses, profile information, aggregate User-data, demographic information, geographical information, browser types, operating system types, Website browsing history, and Website usage statistics. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information is used to manage the Website, track Website usage, and in our marketing efforts.
For those outside of the United States, you hereby consent to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States. Any misuse or improper collection of information provided on Funco, Inc. is a violation of Funco, Inc.’s policies and should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types Of Cookies Used
We use different types of cookies to run the Website. Some or all of the cookies identified below may be stored in your browser. You can view and manage cookies in your browser (though browsers for mobile devices may not offer this visibility).
- Processes & Security
- Process cookies help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly. We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Session State
- Websites often collect information about how users interact with the Website. This may include the pages users visit most often and whether users get error messages from certain pages. We use these so-called ‘session state cookies’ to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience. Blocking or deleting these cookies will not render the website unusable.
- We use analytics tools (including Google Analytics) that help the Website understand how its visitors engage with the site. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘_ga’ cookie. In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies described above, to help show more relevant ads and to measure interactions with the ads we show.
- To view an overview of the privacy of Google Analytics cookies please go here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- You may install a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by going here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We use various domains to set cookies used on our Website, including the following domains:
- Google Analytics
Notice to California Residents – California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California law, California residents, may request from us information concerning: the categories of information we have collected; the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the purpose for which we collect or sell the personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected. You also have the right to ask us to delete the personal information we maintain regarding you. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the address below.
Minors under Age 13
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Funco, Inc. does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In the event that we learn that we have collected Personally Identifiable Information from a minor under age 13, we reserve the right to deactivate any access to the Website or content; however, we will retain that person’s Personally Identifiable Information in accordance with state and federal laws pertaining to retention and protection of such information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a minor under thirteen (13), please contact us at email@example.com.
Funco, Inc. implements commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your Personally Identifiable Information.
Privacy Notice and Policy Subject to Change